As part of our Natural Series®, Natural 84 has a simulated spine design, helping make it one of the softest and most realistic natural-looking turfs on the market. It has numerous landscaping applications for playgrounds, low-maintenance landscape, garden pathways, or even replacing an entire backyard.
- Applications: Landscape, commercial, residential, golf fringe, pool surrounds, gardens, road medians, playgrounds.
- Face Weight: 84 oz.
- Pile Height: 1.675”
- Yarn Color: Two-Tone green with a green/tan thatch layer.
- Yarn Type: 10,846 denier two-tone Polyethylene blades with a texturized two-tone Polypropylene thatch layer.
- Construction Details: Type: Tufted. | Gauge: 3/8 inch.
- Primary Backing: 2 layers 13 pic polybac.
- Secondary Backing: 22 oz. polyurethane.
- Perforations: Yes, 2”x4” inches on center.
- Infill Requirements: Recommend 1.5-3 lbs. of rounded silica sand per sq. ft.